Sunday 4 August 2013

Moisturising - Vaseline 'Spray and Go' Body Moisturiser


I have so many wonderful products and purchases that I want to share, it has proven hard for me to choose where to start..

 
Whilst not the most exciting product that I have purchased recently, I am absolutely LOVING the new Vaseline Spray & Go Body Moisturiser, which has been available in the UK now for about a month. It is certainly one of my favourite products of recent months and I believe that this is one product that is definitely worth reviewing.

One of the things I find takes most effort, is motivating myself to moisturise anywhere other than my face. I love soft skin, but I hate the effort that I have to exert to actually get this.
 
When I was in Boots about 2-3 weeks ago, I couldn't miss this product. It is so well advertised. It retails at £4.99, which I don't think is so bad for a body moisturiser. The previous ranges retail at around £2.99, however, the novelty of being able to spray this to apply is well worth the additional £2 - in my opinion.
 
I purchased the Vaseline Spray and Go 'Essential Moisture' (yellow bottle) moisturiser. There are three varieties available. I haven't tried the other two, but the 'Aloe Fresh' (green bottle) moisturiser smells lovely. I'm not a huge fan of cocoa butter (Brown bottle), so this unfortunately, isn't on my beauty wish/test list. 
 
I have used this daily since and I love the ease of application, as it makes moisturising so much easier and so much less of a chore. To date, I cannot fault this and my skin feels so beautifully soft. It literally does take a few seconds to apply and it also dries super fast, which is a definite positive for me.
 
Whilst not as fragrant and exciting as some of the more expensive products, I do believe that this is a brilliant moisturiser for every day use and when you are in a hurry. This has been my go to moisturiser in recent weeks and at present, I am sure that it will continue to be.
 
So, not long and rambling, short and sweet for this one - all positive.  I would definitely recommend this to others and I will certainly be re-purchasing.
 
 
Let me know your views.
 
LL x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment and let me know whether you enjoyed my post. I love reading comments and reply to them all.

Thanks

LL x