Friday 16 August 2013

Perfect Skin - L'Oreal Paris Skin Perfection

L'Oreal Paris Skin
Perfection Advanced
Correcting Serum
So today, I received a lovely surprise. I had to pop to the Post Office to collect the parcel, as it was delivered whilst I was at work earlier in the week. I was extremely curious, as I had already received everything that I had ordered, so I was thrilled when I opened it up. Inside, there were the two products pictured.

I know that the products have been out for some time now and there are 6 products in the Skin Perfection range. The Skin Perfection Advanced Correcting Serum is currently reduced to £13.33 from £19.99 at Boots and the Skin Perfection Correcting Day Moisturiser is currently £9.99, reduced from £14.99.


L'Oreal Paris Skin
Perfection Correcting
Day Moisturiser

L'Oreal claim that using the Skin Perfection range will 'Refine skin texture, Tighten Pores and Even and brighten skin tone. They also state that I will be able to see visible results within 1 minute (with softer silkier skin). After 1 weeks use, I should be able to see that my pores appear visibly reduced. And finally, the best, is that in 1 month, my skin should be transformed, with more healthy and glowing skin. I certainly hope that this is true.
 
On first impressions, the rights things are being said and I love the packaging. As I love pink and I have tried L'Oreal make up products before, I would have purchased the products, had I read up on them before. I haven't really done much research into these, but I am definitely intrigued. I've tried both on the back of my hand and both feel silky soft and glide onto the skin. I hope that this is a good sign.

I am so excited to try these out properly and I will be blogging about the outcome once I have given them a trial run. I am hoping that they are good! I am in serious need of a new moisturiser, as I have just given up on my last Clinique one. I have completely gone off it and all of the recent reviews are not great. If any of you have any other moisturisers (for either day or night) please let me know.
 
Thanks for reading!
 
LL x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment and let me know whether you enjoyed my post. I love reading comments and reply to them all.

Thanks

LL x