Tuesday 22 October 2013

Development - Change is Good



My Blog is undergoing a little renovation at the moment.
 
It's not very often that I get the chance to sit and sort my blog out, but with a little time on my hands this week, I am taking this opportunity to try and get back on top of this and have things how I want them, so there will be changes - only subtle ones, but you may notice them along the way.
 
I saw a tweet from the Lovely Bethan over at Miss Beauty Obsession, who is currently designing a new header for me, so watch this space.

 
If you would like Bethan's help too, drop her an email and of course, make sure you check out her blog for fab posts and also details regarding the headers and signatures for blogs. It's very kind of Bethan to give up her time to assist. I am very grateful indeed.
 
Check out her links below..
 
 
I have also created my new blog button, so please feel free to share this if you enjoy reading.


 
Thanks Guys!
 
LL x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment and let me know whether you enjoyed my post. I love reading comments and reply to them all.

Thanks

LL x