Tuesday 22 October 2013

Nails - Rimmel Space Dust - Moonwalking

Today is my BIRTHDAY!! (*runs around doing birthday dance*)

Despite this, I had to share my new nail varnish love.. I have a new Rimmel 'SPACE DUST' nail varnish in my already huge nail collection and it is my absolute new favourite nail varnish of the moment.  

N.B. I must say, the only reason that I bought this on the day that I did, was because I was purchasing my new favourite lipstick - one of the Rimmel Moisture Drench family - and I wanted to spend £10 to get the lovely mascara for free. I love Rimmel Mascaras at the best of times and I am a mascara junkie - that's obvious from my picture of all of my mascaras that I posted on Twitter. I must have around 30 now.


Anyway.. Back to this wonderful nail varnish...

I most definitely would have purchased eventually.. It is amazing. At the moment, as you can see from the photographs, I am using this solely on my ring fingers.

I have used just two coats and the coverage and sparkle is amazing. I had to use a photograph with the flash (a little blurry - sorry about that!) to try and show you the amazing shimmer and deep purple. I think it's my new favourite and it goes perfectly with the lovely Seventeen 'Woo Me' almost grape purple (I have had this forever - so not sure whether this is still available) that I have on my other nails. A match made in nail heaven for me this week.

Very happy. Well done Rimmel - I will definitely be having a look at the other Space Dust collection. I picked this up from Boots (of course..) for £3.99.

Pick yours up here.

I love it. Have you tried it? Let me know what you think!

Thanks for reading.

LL x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment and let me know whether you enjoyed my post. I love reading comments and reply to them all.

Thanks

LL x