Tuesday 5 November 2013

Christmas - Benefit 'Countdown to Love' Beauty Advent Calendar


YES! Christmas is only 49 days away!!!!

The most exciting things for most Beauty Bloggers has been the Beauty Advent calendars. You will all know that the Beauty Advent Calendars are selling like hot cakes, with so many varieties, blogs are going to be filled with lots of miniature goodies throughout December.

This year, I have got my hands on the Benefit 'Countdown to Love' Advent Calendar this year. I am literally so excited.


As you all may know, this calendar went on sale for 1 day (Saturday 2 November) and most stores stocking this, required you to reserve this. I popped along to my local Debenhams at the Trafford Centre and I picked up my reserved calendar. I also got a little make over by one of the Benefit Sales Advisors using the wonderful benefit products.

I have always loved Benefit, however, I have never actually purchased any of their products and it is for this reason, that I decided to get this calendar. This will be a fantastic chance to try all of the sample sizes of the products that I have read about and tested to death.

So watch out for my future reviews on the products. I am sure that some of the products will eventually lead to repurchases. I cant wait for December 1st..

Have any of you lovelies got your hands on the calendar?

Thanks for reading!

LL x

2 comments:

  1. Well done for getting one of the advent calendar. I didn't realise there was reserve lists and tried to get on online but with them selling out in 35 seconds there was little I could do. Have fun with it.

    Victoria
    FlorenceandMary.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes - they sold out so quickly! Some stores had around 10-20 to give away. I reserved mine about 3 weeks before. Crazy!

    Are you going to get any other beauty advent calendar? There are a fair few to choose from this year. LL x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment and let me know whether you enjoyed my post. I love reading comments and reply to them all.

Thanks

LL x