Thursday 7 November 2013

Urban Decay - Naked 3


So, rumours began and Ever since, I have been waiting anxiously for confirmation of this product's release! Finally, both The Sunday Girl and BritishBeautyBlogger have confirmed its existence and release! I am SO excited!

Those of you that follow me on Twitter, will be aware that I have received a HUGE number of Urban Decay products for my birthday and I am totally in love with them all so far. I must say, the quality of each of the products that I have tried and now own,  is lovely. I'm so impressed with them.

As a result. I cannot contain my excitement for this Urban Decay newcomer.

The tones are beautiful. With a rose/pink undertone to the shades. I especially love the look of the shade 'Buzz'. Perfect  colours that will be suitable all year around.  

Rumour has it that this will be released on 16 December at Debenhams and House of Fraser stores nationwide. Just in time for Christmas! Save the date!!

Hands up if you will be requesting one of these beauties from Santa this year!!  I know that I will be!

Thanks for reading!

LL x

2 comments:

  1. Looks beautiful - and how wonderful with some pink shades to break up all the brown! Xx

    http://makeupbycandlelight.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely. It will make all the difference. I love the shades that they have released. Cant wait to get my hands on it! LL x

      Delete

Please leave a comment and let me know whether you enjoyed my post. I love reading comments and reply to them all.

Thanks

LL x